Based on the basic pharmaceutics and the basic sciences cultivated in undergraduate education, the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences aims at nurturing high level pharmaceutical specialists as well as life scientists who can stand on their own feet and display their leading ability to the full in their specialist field. By creating a Program of Molecular & Genomic Pharmacy (fields of molecular and genomic pharmacy, innovative pharmaceutics and drug function evaluations) and a Program of Life Science & Pharmaceutical Science (fields of life and environmental sciences, medical treatment and pharmaceutical sciences) as a working pair, the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences also aims at nurturing researchers and technical experts in fundamental drug creation and genome drug creation, which performs the initiative part in the fields of medicinal supply invention. It nurtures researchers and technical experts in cutting edge of life sciences and environmental sciences and also nurtures high level leading clinical pharmacists who can contribute to the correct application of medicinal supplies while deeply understanding the fundamentals of medicine in the clinical fields.
In order to carry out the education and the research that are in accordance with the afore-mentioned principles and aims, and to nurture people to become high quality human resources who can advance the pharmaceutical and life sciences through fundamentaland forefront research in each area, the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences is seeking people who meet the following criteria:
- Students who can cultivate deep human love and have international minds.
- Students who have an enthusiastic scientific mind or intellectual curiosity.
- Students who can adapt themselves to fit the various needs of society.
- Students who have faith and a vision of their future.
- Students who possess an excellent ability to identify and solve problems.
- Students who have deep interest in drug development, medical treatment, health, environment, or other basic sciences.